Veriff protects businesses and their customers from online identity fraud. We check people and documents from more than 190 countries, using technology so advanced it feels like aliens built it. All in all, we’re building the infrastructure of trust for the internet.
Our AI-based product uses image recognition, face comparison, and behavior analysis to make decisions. We help our partners build onboarding processes that ensure good people get things done and bad folks get stopped.
To help this product scale, we are building out our automation teams. Software engineers play a pivotal role in helping our machine-learning experts go from clever algorithms to reliable production software.
We are looking for people who are:
- Experts in Python
- Fans of Microservices
- Familiar with SQL and event queues
- Motivated and passionate about startup life, with no corporate BS
What you’ll be doing:
- Productionising deep-learning models and other algorithms that solve statistical problems
- Working with data scientists to build good algorithms into reliable services
- Building tools for data-annotation and data-science workflows
- Helping solve challenging practical problems in a business-critical product team
- Solving the most difficult technical and architectural problems we run into
What you can expect:
- A chance to work with and learn from a world-class machine-learning team
- A technically challenging job in a fast-growing company with lots of career opportunities
- International team and customer base
- A friendly and flexible work environment where you are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- Other sweet perks that come with a sassy tech startup