Veriff is an invisible digital guardian capable of converting physical identity to online (not quite as in the iconic “TRON” movie, but close enough) while verifying its validity.
We offer an AI-based product that enables to seamlessly verify online identity by using state-of-the-art technology from face comparison to image recognition. We want to help our partners build an onboarding process which helps to ensure that the person on the other side of the device is the one they are claiming to be.
Here's a list of questions you would be tackling with:
- How to shorten the ID verifying process to a matter of seconds?
- How to ensure an ID is valid?
- How to ensure a person is real and is honest with us?
- How to ensure a person is the owner of the document?
- How to build apps and services that scale and use the latest technology?
We are looking for people who are:
- Experienced in frontend and/or backend (Ruby (on Rails), Node JS, Python) development
- Familiar with PostgreSQL and can face UNIX command line like Ironman - with ferocity
- Like microservices based architecture that utilize RabbitMQ
- Want to automate testing and CI/CD process utilizing services like CircleCI or similar
- Enjoy running everything in Docker and deployed to Kubernetes cluster
- Have a habit to instrument their applications for easy monitoring
- Motivated and passionate about the startup, no-corporate-BS way of life
From Veriff you will get:
- Opportunity to work in an awesome (we really don’t use this word lightly) up-and-coming company with a lot of career opportunities (Veriff is backed by investors such as Mosaic Ventures, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit).
- A friendly and flexible work environment where YOU are in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
- All the perks that go with a world-changing tech start-up